Yoga with Nikki – Spring 2010 Schedule and Updates
I’ve spent the last couple hours doing maintenance around here, and here’s what’s happening, online and elsewhere.
- Curriculum for my 800-hour Traditional Yoga Studies course.
- Been listening to Shinzen Young a lot, and was inspired to add a The Big Picture page to describe the focus of my teaching.
- The current teaching schedule for Spring 2010, which runs through June.
- The workshops/conferences and training schedule for the rest of 2010. Subject to change, of course, but that’s as I see it now.
I’ll be writing individual posts and descriptions for these, but here are three great fun upcoming 8-week series I’ll be teaching all of May and June:
- Yoga for Climbers at Backside Bow: every Wednesday night starting May 5, 2010. 7:45 – 9:00 p.m.
- Yoga for Newbies at Village Green Yoga: the biggest one yet until we resume this popular series again will start Thursday night May 6, 2010. 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Rock ‘n Roll Yoga at Village Green Yoga: this is a series focused on running with a nod to the Seattle Rock ‘n Roll marathon at the end of June. Every Monday night starting May 3, 2010. 7:00 – 8:30p.m. An optional easy run meets at 6:30 p.m.
- At Village Green Yoga: Yoga Bling Relief. All current students in the Newbies get 10% off of mats and mat bags in the boutique.
- At Village Green Yoga: Tax Day Relief. All current students get *free* yoga classes with Nikki on Monday April 26 and Thursday April 29.
- At Taj Yoga: A Devilish Deal. $60 for a 6-pack Yoga Happy Hour class card, to expire after 60 days.
- At Taj Yoga: Tax Day Relief. From April 15 to April 25, all yoga classes with Nikki will be 50% off when you buy any class card.
Alright! Lots of exciting things happening around here. I’ve been running around town interviewing yoga teachers and asking them to talk to my Flip camcorder. I recently hung out with Yoga teacher Cora Wen in San Jose and got some great yoga video tips from her. So, lots of things to check back for on this blog. See you here, on the mat, and around town!