YogaHub First Virtual Yoga Conference
- Soleil Hepner – Unplug to Plug in. Phoenix Rising Therapy and Technology.
- Neil Pearson – Chronic Pain, Modern Science and Therapeutic Yoga.
- Jonathan Foust – Immeasurable Happiness: Unlocking the Myths of Meditation
- Jane Foody – How to Guide Others and Yourself Into Deep Relaxation
- Nancy Anderson Dolan BA Psych – Yoga for Addictive Eating
- Neil Pearson – Understanding Pain and Chronic Pain
Iyengar Intensives at Estes Park with BKS Iyengar
- Asana and Pranayama practice with BKS Iyengar
- Classes by Manouso Manos and Patricia Walden
The Basics of Anusara Yoga Teacher Training with John Friend
- Shoulder Therapeutics and Adjustments
- Lower Body Therapeutics and Adjustments
- Overview of Yoga History
- Progress on the Path of Yoga
- Practicing Off the Mat
Anatomy for Yoga with Paul Grilley
- Lectures, demonstrations and special features on human anatomy as it relates to yoga practice.
- Comparative skeletal anatomy: understanding the underlying skeletal structure of the body, how the shapes and sizes of the bones differ from person to person
- Key concepts of compression, tension, proportion and orientation
Yin Yoga with Paul Grilley
- The Theory of Yin Yoga
- Yin & Yang
- Plastic vs. Elastic
- Three Tissues of the Body
- Two Types of Tension
- Exercising Yin Tissue
- The Theory of Exercise
- Why Stress the Joints?
- The Two Characteristics of Yin Yoga
- Four Reasons to Stress the Joints
- Modern Meridian Theory
- Why the Yogis Developed Hatha Yoga