If you have been in a class where the pacing does not allow for questions and explorations of the whys and hows, if you have a specific challenge in your body or in a particular pose that we do not have sufficient time to address in class, then a private session can help increase your progress.
Private sessions can be one on one or in a small group of two or three.
The Benefits of Private Yoga Sessions
Private yoga sessions are designed to fit your schedule and specific needs:
- The pace will be tailored to you and your understanding and progress
- If something is not happening in a pose, it’s either that the technique is not done correctly, or the technique is not appropriate for you. We will talk about technical details and methods that work for your body.
- All the yoga questions you’ve always wanted to ask (but maybe were afraid to). Perhaps you really wanted to raise your hands and asked what the teacher *really* meant by “engaged your perineum”, for example. This is your chance to get to the bottom of it. (Okay, pun may have been intended. :))
- Private work provides a strong foundation for continuing your yoga practice. Private classes will give you a good understanding of the yoga poses you’ll encounter in a gym or studio setting, and you’ll have a solid base to build on.
- No need to rush in traffic or make carpool plans to make it to class on time. I can travel to where you are at a time that’s convenient for you.
In yoga, and other aspects of life, for a relationship to work, there must be an ongoing conversation and open dialog, which can only be built with time. For this reason, I recommend a series of lessons where I can get to know your own body and specific needs, so that I can provide you the most appropriate instruction.
Private yoga classes in Seattle range from $75/hour to $100/hour per person. My packages are:
For one person
- $65 for 1 class. $65/session
- $120 for 2 classes. $60/session
- $165 for 3 classes. $55/session
- $50/class for more than 4 sessions
For two or three people
- 1-4 classes for $320. $80/session.
- 6 classes for $420. $70/session.
- 8 classes for $480. $60/session.
- 10 classes for $500. $50/session.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.