Teaching Announcements – Thanksgiving Week Schedule
- Wednesday morning 11/25 7:45 a.m. The Techniques class at LakeView Yoga in Kenmore is cancelled.
- Thursday morning, 11/26, 9 – 10:30 a.m. I’ll be attending a special class taught by my friend George Kindl at Tree House Yoga in Shoreline. It’s a donation-based class to help Northwest Harvest raise money for local food banks. If you’re in the area, come!
- Friday morning, 11/27, 9:30-11 a.m. I’ll be teaching a “The Day After” class at the Washington Athletic Club in downtown Seattle.
- Saturday morning, 11/28, 9:30-11:30 a.m. I’ll be teaching a “Turkey Gone Down Dog” special workshop at Village Green Yoga in Issaquah Gilman Village.
- Sunday afternoon, 11/29, 3:15 p.m. I’ll be teaching the 5th in the on-going 6-week series class, focusing on Twists (known to be detoxifying, and perhaps very appropriate for this time of year :)). Drop-ins are welcome!
Have a great, great time with your family and friends, and don’t get hurt shopping out there! But if you get a little weary with pushing those big carts, a little yoga wouldn’t hurt 😉