Seattle Yoga News – Sutra Yoga & Wellness Center Opens
Their old studio in the U District, Rain City Yoga, has been permanently closed. The conspiracy theorist in me can’t help but wonder if this is all part of their plan to slowly take over Wallingford.
This is their schedule for the opening day, November 8th, 2009:
- 9:30-10:45am Prana Vinyasa Level 1-2 with Jenna
- 11:15-12:45 Prana Vinyasa Level 2-3 with Amber
- Party/Benefit Sunday, November 8th 4-7pm
- Proceeds from all classes and any donations from the party will go to Yoga Behind Bars
- Snacks and drinks will be provided (no details on snacks for carnivores, but I wouldn’t count on a pig roast).
- Class cards will be raffled (“Are you feeling lucky?”)
- There’ll be a kirtan from 6:30-7:00
- Five-minute mini massages
Full disclosure: I’m the woman behind the curtain for the Sutra restaurant, Sutra yoga center, and Rain City websites.